UConn’s MFA Studio Art Program is no longer the “best kept secret” in the country!
Working in a broad range of art making including painting/drawing, sculpture/ceramics, photography/video, printmaking, and installation/performance, our students spend three years in an intensive and stimulating creative environment.
Why consider coming to UConn? Here are some of the reasons:
- An intensive, multidisciplinary approach
- Creative excitement and intellectual energy of an art school and a major research university combined
- A nationally and internationally renowned faculty
- Fully funded program providing both tuition remission, stipend, and health insurance
- One of the most successful and exciting creative and intellectual communities in the country
- Visiting artists, field trips and exhibition opportunities
- The success of our alumni
- Access to all the arts
- Large studios and new and improved facilities
On Two Coats of Paint, Sharon Butler discusses why the University of Connecticut’s MFA in Studio Art program should be included in ArtInfo’s “The Ten MFA Programs That Give You The Best Bang For Your Buck.”
For an in-depth look at the Master of Fine Arts in Studio Art
Meet our Graduate Students
Explore the MFA Curriculum
Apply to the MFA program
Tours led by current graduate students are available during the Fall Semester. Email tours to schedule a visit.