Mac OS users should follow these instructions to add the Art & Art History department’s public printer as an option
- Download and Install Xerox WorkCentre 7845 print drivers
- The Xerox Print Driver .pkg install
- In the step to select a printer, choose the printer that corresponds to the Art department location you wish to use. For the printer at the Art Building location: art02 or enter the IP address 10.16.48.54 . For the Bishop Center location, choose art04 or enter the IP 10.16.93.55 for that printer.
- You can de-select the options to ‘Set Printer as Default’ and ‘Print Test Page’
- Once you have successfully installed the printer it will appear in Printers & Scanners