Public copiers for UConn students can be found in two Art & Art History department locations:
- outside the Art & Art History department office on the ground floor of the Art Building
- 2nd floor of the Bishop Center, room 205
They are Xerox WorkCentre 7845 models
Payment: Husky Bucks using your UConn One Card
- $.10 per side for black & white
- $.35 per side for color
- To use the machine for copying, press the ‘Services Home’ button. (If the machine has a blank screen, press the green Energy Saver button to wake it up)
- Press the Copy button on the touch-screen interface.
- Swipe your UConn ID on the gray cbord card reader.
- Copying will default to B&W so if you wish to receive a color output then press ‘Auto Detect’.
- Choose any options you wish for your output.
- Once you are done with your copying be sure to press DONE on the card reader.