Change of School/Major

BFA or BA in Art

Current UConn students wishing to apply to the BFA or BA in Art will need to submit a portfolio or essay through Slideroom, as well as a Change of School/Program Form or Additional Degree Petition.

BA in Art History

Students wishing to change their major to Art History should contact the Art History Coordinator, Professor Robin Greeley, at