Adding the Art & Art History department’s public printer as an option
- Make sure you are connected to “UCONN-SECURE” for wireless
- Download and install Xerox PCL6 Drivers for Windows : 32-bit, 64-bit
- Run the Xerox PCL6 Driver Setup
- Select to add the ‘Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer’ option
- Click ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’
- Choose to add printer using TCP/IP address
- Enter the IP address. For the printer at the Art Building location:enter the IP address 10.16.48.54 . For the Bishop Center location, enter the IP 10.16.93.55 for that printer.
- Select Xerox WorkCentre 7845 PCL6
Once you have added the printer as an option you can send jobs to it.
See the page Releasing your print job(s)