Once you have added the public printer as an option to your Mac or Windows machine you can send jobs to it.
- At the Xerox WorkCentre, check the ‘Job Status’ menu. (If the machine has a blank screen, press the green Energy Saver button to wake it up)
- Note the ‘Held Print Jobs’ on the touch-screen interface. Find the folder name that corresponds to your user name.
- Press your folder name then press the job that you submitted.
- From the pop-up menu for each job select ‘Release’
- When the machine prompts, swipe your UConn ID on the gray cbord card reader.
- Once you are done with your printing be sure to press DONE on the card reader.